Client: European Commission DG MOVE
Study on Support measures for the implementation of the TEN-T core network related to sea ports, inland ports and inland waterway transport.
In accordance with the TEN-T guidelines, the consortium in which STC-NESTRA was part of elaborated on the concept of “Good Navigation Status” and prepared the implementation of legal requirements concerning the infrastructure conditions of inland waterways on the TEN-T.
The specific services provided included:
• Establishing and support for a working group of experts as regards Good Navigation Status
• Desk study definitions & approaches
• Specification GNS requirements
• Development of KPIs, monitoring and reporting requirements
• Assessment of the IWW network & feeding TENTec
• Outline the critical sections & development of a roadmap
• Development of guidelines on Good Navigation Status
• Making a contribution Impact Assessment
• Study on exemption criteria 1315/2013 art. 15 3(a)
• Overall management and coordination